By AARON M. ALTSCHUL and HAROLD L. WILCKE (Eds.)
Read or Download Animal Protein Supplies PDF
Similar veterinary medicine books
No different equine quickly reference comes with regards to delivering this a lot actual, well timed, and clinically valuable diagnostic and healing info. scientific Veterinary consultant: the pony is six books in a single -- ailments and problems, strategies and methods, Differential analysis, Laboratory exams, medical Algorithms, and a Drug Formulary.
This new addition to the Veterinary Self-Assessment color overview sequence covers all kinds of tom cat infectious disorder together with infections because of viruses, micro organism, parasites and fungi. The 199 scientific instances are provided as built-in questions, best pictures, and precise explanatory solutions.
Small Animal tender Tissue surgical procedure is a accomplished, in-depth source for well-referenced, present info on small animal smooth tissue surgical procedure. providing specific surgical concepts in a well-illustrated, easy-to-follow layout, the booklet covers the whole variety of surgically taken care of illnesses and syndromes, with movies and slideshows to illustrate surgeries on an accompanying DVD.
Animal husbandry performs an more and more very important function through the global within the achievement of the first desire of mankind: nutrition. The growing to be call for for meals results in an intensification of the construction of cattle and due to the various weather conditions in lots of elements of the area, cattle should be housed in compatible lodging in the course of convinced occasions of the 12 months.
- Canine Internal Medicine Secrets
- Atlas for the diagnosis of tumors in the dog and cat
- Veterinary infection prevention and control
- Small Animal Ear Diseases: An Illustrated Guide
- Fish Disease: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Manual of veterinary transfusion medicine and blood banking
Extra resources for Animal Protein Supplies
291. Econ. Res. Serv. S. Dep. C. ERS (1976a). "Changes in Farm Production and Efficiency," Stat. Bull. No. 561. Econ. Res. S. Dep. C. ERS (1976b). "Brazilian Soybean Situation and Outlook," Foreign Demand and Competition Division, unpublished material, Econ. Res. S. Dep. C. ERS (1976c). " WAS-12, Econ. Res. S. Dep. C. India (1969). Annual Report. India Finance Commission, New Delhi. Population (1975). "Population: Dynamics, Ethics, and Policy," p. 80. A Special Science Compendium, Am. Assoc. Adv.
Random House, New York. Bean, L. H. (1977). C. Bogue, D. J. (1966). " Univ. of Chicago Press, Chicago, Illinois. Brazil (1977). "The Current Brazilian Soybean Boom," Vol. II. No. 2, p. 14. Natl. , Int. C. ERS (1974). "World Food Situation and Prospects to 1985," Foreign Agric. Econ. Rep. No. 98. Econ. Res. S. Dept. C. ERS (1975). "Cropland for Today and Tomorrow," Rep. No. 291. Econ. Res. Serv. S. Dep. C. ERS (1976a). "Changes in Farm Production and Efficiency," Stat. Bull. No. 561. Econ. Res.
The exception among these countries appears to be Canada; the outstanding features there are no definite trend but greater annual variability. Among the less-industrialized countries there appear to have been moderate rising trends in production for Latin America and East Asia, probably also for South Asia, if we exclude the drought years of 1965 and 1966, and a declining trend for Africa accentuated by the 1973 and 1974 drought in the equatorial countries. 7% in 1952-1972 and an even smaller rate of increase, 0 .